Who’s In & Who’s Out & Who’s a Maybe: TCU Week
Landry Jones. This is an obvious but since we never talked about his injury over the weekend, I figured you needed to know. That hit he took in the second quarter when he got knocked to his knees and couldn’t get back up – it just knocked the wind out of him. No bruising or additional pain was mentioned.
Bob Stoops didn’t give any definite injuries this week that would keep players out.
David King. As The Oklahoman reported yesterday, King initially got his ankle knocked during the West Virginia game. The defensive lineman’s ankle was reaggrivated against Oklahoma State. Stoops said he was unsure about King. “We’ll see,” Oklahoma’s coach said.
Frank Shannon. The linebacker also got hurt in the Bedlam game.
“We’ll see how the week goes,” Stoops said,” but I think he has a decent chance if nothing comes up this week.”
Well all-in-all, the obvious is obvious. And the maybes are vague but that’s the update.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients