Landry Jones said this team is much better than the one that played K-State in September
That night, for the third time in his career, Landry Jones threw had a 500-yard passing game. He also led the Sooners to a second-straight comeback victory.
After that Kansas State loss, the blame fell onto the starting quarterback. After the Bedlam victory, the praise fell on, among many, the quarterback.
The change isn’t just in the quarterback alone. Jones said this team is just overall a better team than the one that played in September.
“A lot better, for sure.” Jones said. “I think our confidence is higher just as an offense realizing what we can do as an offensive team.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6964Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6671Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6451Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients