- OU won its ninth straight Bedlam at home.
- The Sooners shot a season high .615 from 3-point range. Before the game, they were shooting .310.
- Oklahoma shot .905 from the charity stripe (19-of-21). That’s the third time in the last six games OU has gone over .900 from the free throw line. It’s also the eighth straight time the Sooners have shot at least .700 from the line.
- Senior guard Steven Pledger cracked OU’s all-time scoring top 25 with his 11 points on Saturday night. He now has 1,183 career points.
- Oklahoma is 2-0 in Big 12 play for the first time since 2009. That year, Blake Griffin was named national player of the year when he lead the Sooners to an 11-0 conference start.