Oklahoma fans featured in AT&T’s latest “On The Way To Saturday” commercial
Will and Ravi, two “fans” who were picked to complete tasks at ESPN’s College GameDay stops, had their final challenge last weekend.
Make it to the SEC Championship game.
They did so by starting in Los Angeles after ESPN GameDay was at the Notre Dame – USC game and asking fans for rides all the way to the SEC title game.
Along the way, some Oklahoma fans gave them, well, a ride.
Check it out. This is the third time this season Oklahoma has been featured in a “On The Way To Saturday” commercial.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients