Oklahoma fans featured in AT&T’s latest “On The Way To Saturday” commercial
Will and Ravi, two “fans” who were picked to complete tasks at ESPN’s College GameDay stops, had their final challenge last weekend.
Make it to the SEC Championship game.
They did so by starting in Los Angeles after ESPN GameDay was at the Notre Dame – USC game and asking fans for rides all the way to the SEC title game.
Along the way, some Oklahoma fans gave them, well, a ride.
Check it out. This is the third time this season Oklahoma has been featured in a “On The Way To Saturday” commercial.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82753Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 43754Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33000Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23187Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 22920Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8406Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8041Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7870Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7493Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7427Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients