Four-star safety prospect Tahaan Goodman clarifies weekend tweets to Rivals.com
NORMAN — Four-star prospect Tahaan Goodman visited Oklahoma last weekend, and one tweet the Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., safety posted Friday night sent some of Sooner Nation into a frenzy.
“Wow don’t even got a host….smh weak,” tweeted Goodman, who Rivals.com ranks as the nation’s fourth-best 2013 safety.
Sunday, Goodman (6-foot-2, 185 pounds) told Rivals that the host issue had nothing to do with OU coaches.
“They had someone my host but he just left; we had him in the restaurant so I just didn’t have (a host),” Goodman said. “I guess a lot of the players weren’t there, because they were still back home or whatever with their families. I think I had one and then he just left.”
Goodman said he wound up hanging out with senior-to-be Roy Finch.
“He kind of helped me out,” Goodman told Rivals. “I hung out with him and he showed me around.”
Goodman went on to say he loved the coaching staff, the possibility of early playing time excites him and he’s intrigued by OU’s solid record of sending defensive backs to the NFL.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients