Five things you may not have known about OUBB’s game against Texas Tech
- OU is on a five-game winning streak. That matches the longest streak in Lon Kruger’s two years at the helm of Oklahoma. The Sooners also had a five-game winning streak during their non-conference games in December last year.
- Throughout this years’ streak, freshman Buddy Hield has 23 assists and six turnovers for a 3.8 assists-to-turnovers ratio.
- Steven Pledger’s 11 points last night was the eighth consecutive game he’s scored in the double digits.
- Senior Romero Osby and freshman Buddy Hield combined to score 29 points in the second half. Together, they went 9-of-12 from the floor, snatching nine boards and gaining four assists, all without committing a turnover.
- Oklahoma had its best night in four categories since the season opener against the University of Louisiana – Monroe:
- Second half points. OU scored 47 second-half points, tying their most in a half since the season opener.
- Total points. OU’s 81 points were the second most this season, after the 85 they scored against ULM.
- Fitzgerald scores. Senior Andrew Fitzgerald scored 12 points last night. The most he’s registered since ULM.
- Grooms’ assists. Senior Sam Grooms tied his season-high assists in a game with five. Last time he did that? Yup. ULM.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26517Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16984Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9163UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8469Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7839Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7354OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6545Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6151Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 5942Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5445Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.