Jason White’s Heisman Trophy vote: 1. Collin Klein; 2. Manti Te’o; 3. Landry Jones
NORMAN — Former Oklahoma quarterback and 2003 Heisman Trophy winner Jason White announced his Heisman Trophy vote in a video interview with CampusInsiders.com; White’s vote is sure to be a talker.
White, who was also a Heisman finalist in 2004, told the website that he voted Kansas State quarterback Collin Klein, Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o and Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones first, second and third, respectively.
I got blasted on Twitter and in emails from the Texas A&M faithful for voting Te’o, Klein, then Aggies freshman quarterback Johnny Manziel.
I imagine those A&M fans will be even more furious with White.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients