What They Had To Say: Oklahoma – Texas Edition
Oklahoma beat Texas for the first time in Romero Osby’s career. Here’s what they had to say:
Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger on his team’s post play: “I thought they were fantastic. I thought Roe (Osby) and Amath (M’Baye) established early that they were going to be aggressive and attack. The guys did a good job of getting the ball in the rough spot. But, again, those guys did great being very aggressive on the offensive end.
Texas coach Rick Barnes on the difference between Oklahoma’s team from last year: “Lon Kruger has done a really good job blending his younger guys in with the older guys. The older guys have definitely gotten better and I like the chemistry and I like what he’s done.
“I think they’re a really good team. I do. I don’t think they were characteristically the way way they played at the start of the game; I hadn’t really seen that from any tapes I’ve watched.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15991OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14570Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9562Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9374Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9102'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8275Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7661Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7564Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7457Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7060Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients