Five things you may not have known about OUBB’s game against Kansas
- Senior reserve Andrew Fitzgerald grabbed a team-high eight rebounds. Kansas center Jeff Withey grabbed the game-high nine rebounds. Fitzgerald played 12 minutes. Withey played 34.
- The victory was Kansas’ 33rd straight and the 102nd win in the last 103 in Allen Fieldhouse.
- Four starters — Romero Osby, Steven Pledger, Amath M’Baye and Buddy Hield — each made four field goals. No Oklahoma player made more than four.
- Romero Osby went 1-for-1 from beyond the arc. The senior forward is now 4-for-6 from three-point range this season.
- Senior Steven Pledger went 2-of-3 on his three-point attempts. Pledger is now tied for third place on OU’s all-time three pointers list. He has made 215.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.