Big 12 women’s basketball power rankings: Oklahoma State drops to 3, Oklahoma to 5
The top and bottom of the Big 12 are easy to rank.
The middle? Not so much, with half of the conference’s teams splitting its games last week.
But here’s our latest Big 12 Power Rankings.
1. Baylor 18-1 (8-0 Big 12)
Last week: 1
No surprise here. Last week, the Lady Bears won in Ames by 15 and beat Oklahoma 82-65 in Waco.
2. Texas Tech (16-4, 6-2)
Last week: 5
The big riser in this week’s rankings, as the Lady Raiders have won four in a row, including an overtime victory against West Virginia on Tuesday. And Tech’s win in Stillwater to open conference play still stands tall.
3. Oklahoma State (15-3, 4-3)
Last week: 2
The Cowgirls split their Sunflower State road trip, losing in overtime to Kansas State before bouncing back with a double-digit win against Kansas. That performance in Manhattan will probably go down as a “bad loss” at the end of the season, but OSU’s throttling of Iowa State earlier this month is still one of the conference’s more impressive victories.
4. Iowa State (14-4, 5-3)
Last week: 3
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients