Answering some leftover Monday live-chat questions on Oklahoma football
I know it’s a tired subject, but as an OU fan, it just doesn’t make sense that the stadium is not enclosed. With Bob’s press box comments, do you hear any chatter about enclosing the south end?
No, I haven’t heard anything about closing off the south end. I’m no architect, but it seems like a project of that magnitude would be awfully tough to pull off because of all the structural changes it would surely require. Although I do agree that the stadium would look pretty neat if made into a bowl.
Are NFL scouts more interested in physical gifts? Landry would be a high grade if so. OR are they more interested in vocal leadership? Landry grades low.. IF it is a combination, what’s the percentage? like 50/50?
I don’t know about a percentage; if I had to guess, I’d say physical gifts are more important, and Landry’s got plenty of those. I’m not sure his lack of an in-your-face attitude necessarily reflects a lack of leadership; he’s just a different kind of leader. The biggest questions Landry has to answer are about consistency and his ability to play well under lots of pressure. He showed significant improvement in the latter category as a senior at OU.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8039Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4986Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4489Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients