Five things you may not have known about OUBB’s game against Stephen F. Austin
But here’s five things you probably didn’t know about the game:
- The loss snapped Oklahoma’s 36-game non-conference home winning streak. Stephen F. Austin was also the last team to beat Oklahoma in non-conference play. That game was on Dec. 8 2007 at the Lloyd Noble Center. SFA won 66-62. “I didn’t know if anybody remembered that,” Lumberjacks coach Danny Kaspar said. “That was five years ago but that was a hell of a win. … Blake Griffin was on the squad. They were a good basketball team. I think they took us for granted back then. I think Coach Kruger really prepared for us. I’m proud of our kids because they really battled back. “
- Senior forward Romero Osby is averaging 20.5 points and 6.5 rebounds in his last two games before Tuesday night. Against Stephen F. Austin, Osby scored eight points, grabbed three rebounds and played 18 minutes due to foul trouble.
- Buddy Hield grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds, six on offense.
- Steven Pledger came into Tuesday’s game shooting .417 from three-point range. He went 0-for-6 on Tuesday night.
- Oklahoma’s bench outscored SFA’s 19-10. The Sooners bench has only been outscored twice this season in the 10 games they’ve played.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7284Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7178Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6931Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.