Five things you may not have known about OUBB’s game against Baylor
• The Sooners are now 7-2 in games this season decided by seven or fewer points. Last season, they were 4-5.
• Dating back to the start of their 2009-2010 season, the Bears came into Wednesday night’s game with a 53-9 home-court record.
• Junior forward Amath M’Baye scored a season-high nine shots on 12 attempts.Senior guard Steven Pledger earned a season-high five assists.
• Oklahoma trailed Baylor only once in the game, at 4-2. They led by 12 at halftime, increased the lead to 16 with 13:25 to go and dwindled the lead to one with 10 seconds left in the game before a pair of Pledger’s free throws with eight seconds left gave them a three-point lead and they watched Baylor’s final attempt rim out at the buzzer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24112Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13400Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10660Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10343UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7789Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6928Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6286Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6076Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4932OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients