Catching up with Romero Osby – pre-Ohio
Here’s a few more questions that didn’t make the paper.
What do you think is working so well for you right now?
Just trying to be aggressive and help my teammates when I‘ve got the ball in my hands and not in my hands – just trying to go after every rebound and make sure I’m providing that steady rebounding effort as well as a good scoring punch to go with that as well. I’ve just tried to be consistent. That’s all I’m worried about.
Who do you think is the up-and-coming player at this point and who has been the most productive this far?
That’s a hard question to answer just from the simple fact of I don’t try to give myself too much praise. I just work hard every day. We have a lot of guys that have been really productive and really been getting better day to day but we just haven’t had a lot of consistency as far as guys playing with confidence, as Coach has said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients