Five things you may not have known about OUBB’s second game against Kansas State
• The Sooners had a scoring drought that lasted 10:40 between the first and second halves. The drought started at the 6:23 mark and ended with 15:45 remaining in the game. During that time, Oklahoma trailed by only seven points, 30-23.
• Senior forward Romero Osby shot under 50 percent for only the second time in the last 13 games. He finished the game 5-of-12 from the floor with a team-high 13 points.
• Kansas State committed 10 turnovers to Oklahoma’s 14. However, the Sooners outscored the Wildcats off those turnovers, 17-8.
• The Sooners outrebounded Kansas State for the second straight game. Oklahoma grabbed 38 boards to Kansas State’s 34 on Saturday night. The Sooners outrebounded the Wildcats two weeks ago 39-25.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25412Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15758Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9844UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8808Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7879Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 7543Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6502Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6399OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6273Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5958Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients