VIDEO: Adrian Peterson talks about breaking the single season rushing record
Oklahoma fans already know a lot about Adrian Peterson.
They’ll be the first to explain what A.D. means and then follow up with one of many stories they have of his three years in a Sooners jersey.
Today, AD could break the single season record of 2,105 yards in the Vikings’ game against the Packers. He enters the game with 1,898 yards.
In a recent episode of “In Depth with Graham Bensinger,” Adrian Peterson was interviewed by Graham Bensinger, a sports broadcaster who’s video series airs throughout Yahoo! platforms. The Minnesota Vikings’ running back talked about his difficult childhood, the imprisonment of his father, his July arrest, his plans to compete in the 2016 Olympics and what it would mean to break Eric Dickerson’s single season rushing record.
On donating a $1 million to the University of Oklahoma
On losing his older brother, Brian, when Adrian was 7 years old:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6639Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6423Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients