Five things you may not have known about OU’s game against Iowa State
- Freshman guard Isaiah Cousins contributed 10 points off the bench. That matches his career high. He also played 25 minutes, the most in 14 games.
- Junior guard Cameron Clark had his third double-digit scoring game this season. Clark went 5-of-8 for 10 points.
- The Sooners’ bench supplied 38 of the team’s final 64 points – or 59 percent of the total points.
- Senior forward Andrew Fitzgerald grabbed a team-high seven rebounds and scored a team-high 12 points — all of the bench.
- Cousins, Clark and Fitzgerald combined off the bench to go 13-of-26 from the floor (.500). The rest of Oklahoma’s squad combined to go 13-of-45 (.289).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.