- Freshman guard Isaiah Cousins contributed 10 points off the bench. That matches his career high. He also played 25 minutes, the most in 14 games.
- Junior guard Cameron Clark had his third double-digit scoring game this season. Clark went 5-of-8 for 10 points.
- The Sooners’ bench supplied 38 of the team’s final 64 points – or 59 percent of the total points.
- Senior forward Andrew Fitzgerald grabbed a team-high seven rebounds and scored a team-high 12 points — all of the bench.
- Cousins, Clark and Fitzgerald combined off the bench to go 13-of-26 from the floor (.500). The rest of Oklahoma’s squad combined to go 13-of-45 (.289).