Share “Middle-school teacher was being poisoned...”

Middle-school teacher was being poisoned by her students

gawker.com Published: March 30, 2013
Advertisement

A middle-school teacher in Virginia says she had no clue she was being slowly poisoned with hand sanitizer that was being surreptitiously added to her tea by two of her students, but says she has been feeling ill for some time.



"My stomach would bother me," Jane Miller of Newport News told ABC News. "I was running a low-grade temperature. I was just exhausted by the time I got home."

Read the rest of this post on gawker.com

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Judge declines divorce case, citing gay marriage ruling
  2. 2
    Crowdfunding For Real Estate: Buyer Beware
  3. 3
    10 affordable countries that budget travelers can't miss
  4. 4
    These wearables double as travel gadgets
  5. 5
    Police return woman’s stolen car — with drugs, weapons added
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article