Middle-school teacher was being poisoned by her students

gawker.com Published: March 30, 2013
Advertisement
;

A middle-school teacher in Virginia says she had no clue she was being slowly poisoned with hand sanitizer that was being surreptitiously added to her tea by two of her students, but says she has been feeling ill for some time.



"My stomach would bother me," Jane Miller of Newport News told ABC News. "I was running a low-grade temperature. I was just exhausted by the time I got home."

Read the rest of this post on gawker.com


Trending Now


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    ‘True Blood's’ Nelsan Ellis Slams Luke Grimes For Quitting Over Bisexual Storyline
  2. 2
    Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin Overdose: Coroner Rules Socialite's Cause of Death
  3. 3
    Pit Bull Carries Chihuahua to Safety
  4. 4
    OU alum Pat Bowlen resigns control of Denver Broncos
  5. 5
    Welfare beneficiaries access cash benefits at Colorado weed retailers
+ show more