Share “Middle-school teacher was being poisoned...”

Middle-school teacher was being poisoned by her students

gawker.com Published: March 30, 2013
Advertisement

A middle-school teacher in Virginia says she had no clue she was being slowly poisoned with hand sanitizer that was being surreptitiously added to her tea by two of her students, but says she has been feeling ill for some time.



"My stomach would bother me," Jane Miller of Newport News told ABC News. "I was running a low-grade temperature. I was just exhausted by the time I got home."

Read the rest of this post on gawker.com

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    #JusticeForConrad hashtag surfaces after texts appear to show teen urging boyfriend to kill himself
  2. 2
    Wes Craven Dies: Veteran Director Of 'Scream,' 'Nightmare On Elm Street' Was 76
  3. 3
    Kansas statistician suing the state to obtain election records, says voting results don't add up
  4. 4
    OKC Thunder's Russell Westbrook marries Nina Earl in star-studded Beverly Hills ceremony
  5. 5
    Obama Renames Mt. McKinley 'Denali' Ahead of Alaska Trip
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article