Military display opens at Action Figure Museum
Heather Warlick writes for the Oklahoman about the opening of the Military display for the Toy & Action Figure Museum in Pauls Valley.
Today, on Pearl Harbor Day, the museum will open free to the public to unveil a new room dedicated to the heroes of World War II.
“We’ve always had a military section in the museum, but we have a lot of veterans come through and we really wanted to honor them with the display,” curator Kevin Stark told the Oklahoman.
Find more about the museum at www.actionfiguremuseum.com.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients