“New Exiles” variant cover revealed
“Exiles” wrapped up its run today with #100. The story will continue in “New Exiles” No. 1 by Chris Claremont and Tom Grummett. Marvel revealed the variant cover by Michael Golden today.
Information from Marvel:
Marvel is proud to reveal legendary artist Michael Golden’s new variant cover to the highly-anticipated New Exiles #1, ushering in a new era for fan-favorite team! Written by iconic X-Men scribe Chris Claremont, with art by Tom Grummett and a standard cover by superstar Greg Land, New Exiles #1 assembles a brand new team of heroes to protect the Omniverse. With new leaders, new worlds and new adversaries, this team of Exiles are about to face their greatest threat yet—that is, if they can survive each other first!
It’s an all-new, all-different group of Exiles—let’s hope they all survive the experience in New Exiles #1, featuring stunning covers by Greg Land and Michael Golden!
I remember in one of Tom Brevoort’s editorial simulations on his blog that “Exiles” had been a remarkably stable seller throughout the run. I wonder if this relaunch means the sales had been flagging slightly.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients