No peace on earth with AVP
This is probably a little far for most Nerdage readers to travel, but for those in the NY and LA areas can have an Aliens vs. Predator Christmas.
From 20th Century Fox:
This Christmas Eve, as millions around the globe raise their voices in praise at midnight masses, New York City and Los Angeles-based fans of the iconic Alien and Predator can experience a very different take on the ritual …at special Midnight Mass-acre showings of AVP-R.
The events follow on the heels of Twentieth Century Fox servicing to press a special holiday gift: an AVP-R Christmas ornament promising that “This Christmas, there will be no peace on Earth.”
There’ll be little peace – but much fan anticipation – at the two Midnight Mass-acre locations: Hollywood’s renowned Chinese Theatre and New York’s Regal Union Square Stadium 14. The first 100 diehards in line at each Midnight Mass-acre will get a special stocking stuffer – commemorative shirts emblazoned with “I Survived Midnight Mass-acre Christmas Eve 2007.”
Opening everywhere December 25, AVP-R sees the deadly beings from the two of cinema’s scariest film franchises wage their most brutal battle ever – in our own backyard.
“AVP-R” stands for “Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem,” and it features Aliens and Predators facing off against one another in a Colorado town.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15991OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14570Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9562Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9374Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9102'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8275Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7661Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7564Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7457Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7060Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients