“It’s like somebody with a fever is screaming at your pants!”
When I saw the first episode of “The Venture Bros.” – the pilot, not the first season opener – I fell in love.
It asked the question, quite well, what would happen if “Jonny Quest” grew up? Would he still be an adventurer or would the frightening world of the future swallow him whole without his team around him.
Well, creator Jackson Publick has kindly updated his blog with plenty of screengrabs from the upcoming third season of the excellent program. Am I the only one watching this, or can we all agree “The Venture Bros.” is the finest televisual programme available in These United States?
Grrrrr. I cannot wait one second longer for the next season to begin! Why do you torment me, fates? What deed have I performed to deserve this hellish boredom?
– Greg Elwell
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients