Film trailers of 08 – comics culture on top so far
Looking at Apple’s “most popular” trailers as of Jan. 15 reveals a lot of buzz around based-on-comics films in the works for 2008.
#1. Wanted - Based on the Mark Millar comic-book miniseries for Top Cow.
#2. The Dark Knight - Introducing Heath Ledger as the Joker.
#3. Hellboy: The Golden Army – Guillermo del Toro directs this sequel starring Mike Mignola’s blue-collar supernatural hero.
(And at #5, the Wachowski Brothers’ Speed Racer, based on the classic anime. And this trailer is seriously growing on me.)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients