“The Twelve” #1 gets a second printing
J. Michael Straczynski and Chris Weston’s “The Twelve” No. 1 has sold out at the distributor, and Marvel is going back to press. The second printing will feature a cover with the Invaders and the Twelve. The second printing goes on sale Feb. 27. “The Twelve” No. 2 is set for a Feb. 6 release.
“This series is an absolute labor of love for JMS and Chris Westson,” exclaimed Executive Editor Tom Brevoort. “They’re making this series something special and we’re excited to see fans responding to the story—and it only gets bigger from here, folks!”
Written by red-hot scribe J. Michael Straczynski and featuring the nuanced art of fan-favorite Chris Weston, The Twelve reveals just what led to a band of WW2 superheroes being frozen in time…and just why they’ve been brought back in the new century! With the very definitions of heroism and duty brought into question, this riveting series has proven a hit with fans and critics alike.
Just who is hunting The Twelve? And what is their new place in the world? If you missed it the first time around, now’s your chance to find out what the critics are buzzing about with The Twelve #1 (of 12) Second Printing Variant!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients