“Lost” product placement at Marvel
Marvel gets some interesting product placement promoting the 4th-season premiere of “Lost.” Seems like this is a good opportunity to energize the base audience, as there’s bound to be decent crossover between “Lost” watchers and Marvel Comics readers. Press release provided to me by our TV editor Penny Soldan, who just launched a new blog at newsok.
Now fans can discover elements from the hit series “Lost” in Marvel Comics. ABC marketing has strategically placed images and references from the show in various comic books, including Uncanny X-Men, Incredible Hercules, Thunderbolts and Wolverine Origins on sale now. Examples of “Lost” references include a “Lost” poster, the number 6, and the slogan “Find Yourself” in the latest editions of numerous Marvel comics throughout the month. Expect more “Lost” placements to pop up in comic books on stands January 23 and January 30.Season Four of “Lost” premieres, Thursday, January 31 at 9:00 p.m., ET.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients