Fall Out Boy to comics
In something of a “full circle” move, the band Fall Out Boy (who took their name from the Radioactive Man’s sidekick on “The Simpsons”) have signed with Dabel Brothers to lend their expertise to a comic based on “different versions” of themselves.
From industry Web site www.icv2.com:
The as yet unnamed project will be produced in collaboration with the band with heavy involvement in particular from bassist Pete Wentz and drummer Andy Hurley. Hurley, a self confessed lifelong comics fan, noted that the project provided “the opportunity to create different versions of ourselves and tell an interesting story at the same time.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients