Red Hulk at USA Today
The first full appearance of the red Hulk — in “Hulk” #2 — gets previewed at USA Today.
FROM USA TODAY:
Captain America is dead. Spider-Man is single again. And now the Incredible Hulk is turning incredibly red.
Looking to boost sales and generate gamma rays of buzz before this summer’s new Hulk movie, due June 13, Marvel Comics is replacing the Green Goliath with a raging red monster in a revamped Hulk #2. It goes on sale Wednesday.
The story line, wrapped in a murder mystery by writer Jeph Loeb and artist Ed McGuinness, centers on the identity of the Red Hulk, who may or may not be Bruce Banner and who is even more savage than the green version.
“I wanted to bring a danger back to the book,” Loeb says. “The Red Hulk is the kind of Hulk we haven’t seen before — a thinking, calculating, brutal weapon-toting kind of Hulk.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients