Fincher to direct “Black Hole”
In what looks to be extremely good news for comic-adaptation fans, David Fincher (“Zodiac,” “Fight Club”) has signed on to direct “Black Hole,” based on the Charles Burns graphic novel, from a script by Neil Gaiman (“Sandman”) and Roger Avary (“Pulp Fiction”).
Plan B and producer Kevin Messick are developing the project that’s based on Charles Burns‘ graphic novel. Burns wrote and illustrated the 12-issue series that became the graphic novel over a 10-year period.
Story kicks off when a sexually transmitted “bug” is passed from teenager to teenager.
Link via Blog@Newsarama.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16614OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14171Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13556Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10806Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9444Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7747Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7539Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7474'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7103Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7093Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients