None were pretty, but the Hornets did what they had to do to get wins against the Knicks, Bucks and Sonics over the last week. The rest of the schedule is tough, though, and the Hornets are going to run into some mighty big challenges in the coming days.
It doesn’t help that nearly their entire team is hobbled right now…..
Chris Paul — sore left foot.
Desmond Mason — Possibly concussion.
Tyson Chandler — jacked up left toe.
Jannero Pargo — Right knee sprain.
Hilton Armstrong — sprained wrist.
Cedric Simmons — sprained ankle.
Bobby Jackson — sore right foot.
Peja Stojakovic — back surgery.
“I told Bobby (Jackson), I said, ‘If we didn’t have bad luck, we wouldn’t have no luck at all.’”
Tyson walked out of the Ford Center with one of those big black protective boots on his left foot. I don’t expect him to play Friday.
Desmond looked bad. I don’t expect him to play Friday.
Chris never sits. I don’t expect him to play Friday.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients