At The Sonics Home Opener
SEATTLE — I made it to Seattle early Wednesday evening. Got a chance to talk to some sports fans last night and found an interesting mix so far. Some were in favor of building a new arena. Some thought renovations to KeyArena would be enough. Some wanted the Sonics to leave, that’s right leave, just to stick it to Seattle. I talked to a few guys who had absolutely nothing against Clay Bennett and had it out for Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels. I’ll be running around town all day trying to survey the landscape and climate. I’m not that technologically sound, but the goal is to post pictures and video on this blog and NewsOK to provide some images of who certain people are and what things look like. I’ll also try to blog live from courtside at tonight’s game against the Phoenix Suns. The game is on TNT at 9:30, so you can tune in. But I expect the game to go a lot like last night’s in Denver, 120-103. The Sonics are in store for a lot of those this season. More to come.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients