DALLAS — After watching Chris play for one quarter you can see the difference between him the first two seasons in OKC and this year. He’s a lot more aggressive offensively. I don’t have stats in front of me, but I’m guessing he’s taken at least six shots in the first quarter. That rarely happened in either of the Hornets’ two seasons in OKC. Add to that, he only has one assist, which is the Hornets’ only assist in the quarter. That also rarely happened. There were several games where Chris wouldn’t have a shot attempt in the first quarter but he’d have five, six or seven assists. We would always ask Chris when he would become more aggressive and it looks like this year he finally has.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26517Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16984Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9163UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8469Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7839Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7354OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6545Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6151Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 5942Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5445Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients