OKC in the Building???
DALLAS — Looking around the arena, there is a lot of teal and gold sprinkled throughout the place. I wonder if many Oklahoma City fans made the drive to see the Hornets. There was a small group that Brandon Bass was nice enough to wait on and greet as they walked down the stands to meet him near the tunnel. After he finished signing autographs for them he told me they were from Oklahoma. But there are also a lot of Chris Paul jerseys and other Hornets gear in the building.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients