Peja looks hurt
DALLAS — Peja Stojakovic just took a shot that hit the opposite side of the bottom of the backboard. He running gingerly and is grabbing his groin area. He looks like he just aggravated the injury. Rasual Butler came in for him just now and team trainer Terry Kofler immediately walked over to Peja as a he sat down to check on him. It doesn’t look good. Peja had to foul Josh Howard to get out of the game.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients