So much for that
Guess you can forget that last post. Wish I didn’t waste my time typing it. The Seattle Post Intelligencer is now reporting that the Washington State Legislature will not provide $75 million to the $300 million proposal to remodel KeyArena by Seattle officials and a Seattle-based group interested in buying the Sonics.
So what’s next? Will Ballmer and his group take their deal off the table? Is the city of Seattle going to attempt to come up with another option to keep the team? Have all parties had enough of this back and forth? Will Seattle officials open up to a buyout now?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11226How to help tornado victims
- 10002At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients