More Sonics developments
The Seattle Times is reporting that the NBA worried last year that the Sonics Oklahoma owners may have violated their good faith promise to secure an arena deal in the Seattle area.
The Tacoma News Tribune is reporting that the same judge presiding over the case between the Sonics and city of Seattle will now preside over the case between the Sonics and Howard Schultz.
Also, Seattle Deputy Mayor Tim Ceis told the Seattle Post-Intelligencer that the city is nowhere close to negotiating with the Sonics on a settlement. That of course counters growing sentiments from other Seattle politicians and key players in the case who earlier this week expressed a desire to take a settlement under the right circumstances.
Here’s a good video some Sonics fans in Seattle put together on the night the Sonics arrived back in Seattle following their season finale at Golden State. It’s 5 minutes, 35 seconds and worth checking out…..
And finally, Eric Musselman, the former coach of the Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings, waxed poetic about NBA fans in OKC on his blog which can be found here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients