Sonics, Seattle negotiating a settlement
Hours before Judge Marsha Pechman announces her ruling in the Sonics case, the city of Seattle are negotiating a settlement of the lease dispute. Here’s my story.
Pechman will post her ruling at 6 p.m. central time. Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels and other city officials are scheduled to hold a press conference at 7 p.m. central time. And Sonics Chairman Clay Bennett also is scheduled to address the media in Oklahoma City at 7 p.m. central time.
We’ll have much more throughout the day on NewsOK.com and in Thursday’s editions of The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients