Utah will match offer for Miles
The Utah Jazz have matched Oklahoma City’s four-year- $15 million offer sheet for restricted free agent C.J. Miles to retain the 21-year-old shooting guard, according to league sources.
The Jazz had until 4 o’clock central time to decide whether to match the offer. Oklahoma City offered the three-year pro a lucrative contract in hopes the Jazz wouldn’t match the offer. But Utah took the full seven day grace period and retained the former 34th overall pick out of Skyline High School in Dallas.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients