OKC has released ticket information, and the organization said fans who signed up for the request list will begin hearing from sales representatives this week. E-mails and phone calls are scheduled to begin over the next few days and plans are underway to schedule Ford Center appointments for fans to select their seats in early September, according to the team.
Fans who called or signed up for the request list between July 2-18 should begin receiving e-mails this week informing them of the process. But the order in which those on the ticket request list will be contacted and the assignment of appointment times have been randomly selected.
Ticket prices are as follows…
* The lower level will include 3,500 tickets at $50 per game or less.
* Three-quarters of the 8,000-seat upper level will cost $20 or less.
* OKC will offer 3,400 $10 seats, 2,900 more than the NBA-mandated minimum.
* Premium lower level tickets will range from $75 to $250.
* Single game tickets will be made available closer to the start of the season. The team also will be offering various multi-game plans and will allocate seats for group sales.
More to come.