A New Orleans take on OKC Tickets
Thought I’d share a quick blog post from a New Orleans Times Picayune blogger who weighs in on the stalemate between OKC and the Hornets.
As most of you know by now, the Hornets did not release information on former Hornets season ticket holders in OKC so the city’s new team could give those ticket buyers first priority this time around. As a result, many of those same fans who were instrumental in helping this city catch the eye of the NBA and secure a permanent team will be thanked by being the last people to select their seats in some cases.
Although the writer doesn’t shed any more light on the situation from the Hornets’ perspective than Mike Baldwin did in his Sunday package, he calls the disagreement a “shame” that the OKC fans who supported the Hornets won’t be rewarded by the new team.
“What matters is that, in effect, the New Orleans Hornets and new Oklahoma team have teamed together to (unintentionally) screw the fans in Oklahoma City over,” the blogger writes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients