Price joins Hawks staff
Mark Price, an Enid native and arguably the greatest high school player ever in Oklahoma, has joined the Atlanta Hawks as shooting consultant. He spent last season as the shooting consultant for the Memphis Grizzlies.
Price went on to star at Georgia Tech before becoming a four-time NBA All-Star with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Price has career averages of 18.3 points, 8.1 assists, 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 steals in 722 games. To this day, Price is the NBA’s all-time leader in free-throw percentage at 90.4 percent.
I thought Price would have been a great addition as the color commentator for the Thunder. Unfortunately for OKC, he seems to be more interested in embarking on a coaching career.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients