Thunder players in the community
At least three Thunder players will assist the organization’s efforts at today’s Hurricane Ike benefit concert at the Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheater. Still trying to nail down which players will be in attendance, but No. 4 overall pick Russell Westbrook is one of the players scheduled to be on hand.
The Thunder has partnered with Feed The Children to collect non-perishable food items at today’s event. The Feed The Children truck is scheduled to be in place by 3 p.m., and the players are scheduled to appear from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The first 500 concert-goers who bring two or more non-perishable food items and present a valid concert ticket to the show will receive a voucher for two tickets to the team’s Oct. 14 preseason game at the Ford Center versus the Los Angeles Clippers. Everyone who donates food also will receive a Thunder Blue wristband.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients