Kevin Durant To Sit Tonight?
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — P.J. Carlesimo said he was going to shake up his starting lineups and that’s exactly what he’s doing. In a big way.
PG- Earl Watson
SG- Damien Wilkins
SF- Desmond Mason
PF- Joe Smith
C- Nick Collison
That’s right, no Kevin Durant, no Jeff Green.
P.J. said Durant likely won’t play tonight. If he doesn’t he’ll be back in the lineup tomorrow.
Let me also clairfy something that made this morning’s paper. Joe Smith did not sit out Wednesday’s game because of his toenails. He sat out because this is the preseason and, as a 13-year veteran, he doesn’t need the experience.
Kyle Weaver, Robert Swift and Mo Sene will sit out tonight.
I would expect to see more of Russell Westbrook tonight, and Derrick Byars and John Lucas also could get their first look tonight.
Updating a previous report (if you want to call it that and I know you were just dying to know), Nick Collison found his dog. Someone in his neighborhood saw his flier in a bank and, after housing the pet for a few days, returned the dog to its rightful owner. I asked Nick what that person’s reaction was when they learned it was the dog of “Nick Collison of the Oklahoma City Thunder” and he said they really didn’t know who he was.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients