A few questions about the Thunder heading into tomorrow’s game against Houston…
* How will the Thunder handle the road tomorrow and throughout the season?
* How will Jeff Green and Kevin Durant bounce back?
* Can Russell Westbrook build on Wednesday’s performance and begin his career by stringing together a few good games?
* Will Robert Swift play? (P.J. says it’s a possibility because of Yao Ming’s height)
* Can the bench play as well against the Rockets as it did against Milwaukee?
* Can the Thunder keep their turnovers to 15 or fewer?
* Will Johan Petro revert to his preseason form?
* Will Nick Collison look for his shot more? (He took only five Wednesday)
* Has the defense improved since giving up so much to Andrew Bogut, Michael Redd, Richard Jefferson and Charlie Villanueva?
* Can the Thunder rebound against the Rockets?
* Will P.J. try to speed up the game and make Yao run while getting easy baskets in transition?
* Will the Thunder make its free throws?