The New Look Swift
Robert Swift has cut his hair.
The bushy red locks are gone, and the 7-foot center is now sporting a small Mohawk look.
“I’ve been wanting to cut it for awhile actually,” Swift said at this morning’s shootaround. ”I just got home from practice yesterday, and there’s this barber shop right downstairs in my apartment complex so I just walked over there.
“I just wanted to change it up. I’ve had it the same way for almost three years. I had it long, cut it to shaggy but it was still long and I just decided to go back to short. I’m kind of waiting for it to grow out a little bit but to start it’s perfect.”
As far as real news goes, Kevin Durant is a game-time decision tonight against Orlando with a sore left ankle. Forward Chris Wilcox is definitely sitting this one out, his second straight, with a knee injury.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients