Is The Skirvin Haunted?
There is an explanation for the 18-point drubbing the Thunder put on the Knicks on Monday night.
Ghosts at the team hotel.
According to the New York Daily News, Knicks players were scared of the Skirvin, the downtown hotel that houses several visiting teams.
“I definitely believe it,” forward Jared Jeffries told the Daily News. “The place is haunted. It’s scary.”
Said assistant coach Herb Williams: “There are too many stories. Something is going on in there.”
New York center Eddy Curry said he slept for only two hours Sunday night out of fear of ghosts and the tale about a woman in the 1930s jumping to her death with her baby in her hands.
“They say it happened on the 10th floor and I’m the only one staying on the 10th floor,” Curry said. “That’s why I spent most of my time in (Nate Robinson’s) room. I definitely believe there are ghosts in that hotel.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients