Thunder 114, Jazz 93
Observations, news and notes from Wednesday night’s game……
* Good win by the home team. Even without Carlos Boozer, Paul Millsap and C.J. Miles in uniform for the Jazz.
* Make that 1-20 against teams with winning records.
* Can you believe the Thunder never trailed after taking a 4-2 lead?
* Nenad Krstic is getting comfortable, confident and becoming a threat.
“(My confidence) is still growing,” Krstic said. “It’s just the beginning. I just started playing like 10 days ago so it’s really growing and growing. Every game I feel more comfortable and I think confidence is going to come too.”
* Jeff Green broke out of a four-game slump, dumping in a team-high 23 points on 8-for-13 shooting with eight rebounds. He hadn’t scored more than 15 points in the past four games and was shooting just 32.6 percent from the field over that span.
* With six tonight, Kevin Durant has now turned the ball over 24 times in the past four games.
* Scott Brooks jokingly said after the game that he needs to fire the team’s make-believe turnover coach. Ordinarily, 19 turnovers leading to 25 points will lose you a ball game.
* Going 33-for-38 from the foul line will tend to win you a lot of ball games.
* The Thunder continued its recent trend of pounding opponents on the boards, out-rebounding Utah 48-26 tonight.
* It’d be great to see more performances like this out of Russell Westbrook on a more consistent basis — 22 points, 8-for-14 from the field, seven assists, three steals and ONE TURNOVER!
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients