Durant Profile in Sports Illustrated
In this week’s editions of Sports Illustrated, Chris Ballard profiles Kevin Durant and how the Thunder’s star has evolved into more than a gunner while leading OKC on the brink of the playoffs.
The piece offers some really good insight into Durant, his work ethic and his personality. Really worth 20 minutes of your time. You’ll learn that Durant once, after a terrible game, watched Dennis the Menace and felt better and ready to return to the gym. You’ll also find it interesting that Durant claims his defensive improvement has been aided by the addition of Ron Adams but, “Ron doesn’t teach me schemes or how to guard people. He just gets on me and makes me feel bad.”
The issue hits newsstands Wednesday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients