Salmons To Chicago
There goes that idea.
Sacramento forward John Salmons has been traded to Chicago, according to NBA.com’s David Aldridge. The Kings also will send center Brad Miller to the Bulls in exchange for forwards Andres Nocioni and Drew Gooden.
The Thunder reportedly were interested in trading for Salmons, and a deal seemed to be gaining steam leading up to Thursday’s trade deadline. He would have likely slid in at the shooting guard position and rounded out the Thunder’s starting five.
OKC on Tuesday acquired Tyson Chandler from New Orleans, and Chandler is likely to become the team’s starting center.
I know that the Thunder is still working diligently to get something done before 2 p.m. Thursday, with Earl Watson and Damien Wilkins being the players the franchise would like to include in a deal and Desmond Mason, Mo Sene and Robert Swift all have expiring contracts that could help facilitate a possible trade.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients