Thunder Trades Wilcox for Rose
According to an ESPN.com report, the Thunder has agreed to trade Chris Wilcox to New York in exchange for the expiring contract of Malik Rose.
Rose is earning $7.6 million this season and is a player GM Sam Presti is familiar with from his days as a member of the San Antonio Spurs front office.
Rose played with the Spurs from 1999-05. Presti was with theSpurs from 2000-07.
When asked after practice if Wilcox and Joe Smith would join the team in Phoenix, Thunder coach Scott Brooks said, ”I do not know that right now. As of right now I’m assuming that may take place.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients